Although I am not currently taking on custom requests, I am constantly working on projects, some of which can be found in the following locations:
Where to purchase or view:
- Rochester’s Hiding Artists Tour
Explore area artists work as they open their studios to the public
to explore and buy art.
Open to the public September 25-29 9m -4pm.
Stay tuned to more info and addresses to visit!
- Rosemount, MN home boutique open house with local artists!
Late October, 2021
Stay tuned for more info and updates!
- Mayo Clinic Employee craft show – November 2021
I am signed up to participate but watching to see how the pandemic is going, I may decide not to participate for safety reasons.
Stay tuned for more info and updates.
- St. Paul Landmark Center (permanent collection)
Persistence: the struggle for Suffrage Equality, 1848-2020
This exhibit celebrates early female activists from MN who PERSISTED and understood that social change often required great struggle over decades. Open to the public March – December, 2021.
323 Landmark Center | 75 W 5th Street | St. Paul, MN 55102
- May 2020 – February 2021 Gallery 24
Art Gallery, Rochester, MN
- 2019-2020 Minnesota Makers
4180 W Broadway Ave, Robbinsdale, MN
505 Nicollet Mall Suite 100, Minneapolis, MN
- 2017-2020: SEMVA Art Gallery semva.com/hilary-woods/
320 S Broadway, Rochester, MN
- 2019: Friends of the Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar
Graham Park, 14th St. SW & Fairgrounds SE, Rochester, MN
- 2019: Med City Arts Festival medcityartsfestival.com
- 2019: Lanesboro Art in Park lanesboroarts.org